logo

The Global Domain Name (url) Families.com is currently available for acquisition. Please contact by phone at 805-627-1955 or Email for Details

15 Things My Husband Makes Me Grateful For

Happy Thanksgiving!

Because today is my favorite day of the year (yep, I do believe I look forward to Thanksgiving even more than my own birthday) I want to take some time to list all I have to be grateful for.

Well, I’ll list everything I have to be grateful for in my gratitude journal. Like I did over in Pets, I’ll keep this list category specific. Which means I’ll list all the things I’m grateful for pertaining to Wayne and our marriage.

I’m grateful…

1. That we’re together today.

2. That we’ve got to spend the whole week together on vacation with family.

3. That we’ll get to spend the next two weeks together before he starts his new (well, old) job again.

4. That we’ll get to take an us-only trip to Washington DC next week.

5. That he’s such a caring dad to Murph, Mr. Meow, and Tabby.

6. That he’s home again now and I won’t have to walk Murph at the crack of dawn every morning anymore and will have some help.

7. That he let me keep first Mr. Meow then Tabby when I found them even though he’s not a cat person and didn’t want them at first.

8. That he loves my cooking as much as he does.

9. That he gets along so well with my family and makes us all laugh with his crazy jokes.

10. For the beautiful new car he bought me last year because he was worried my old one wasn’t up to par anymore. (Note to readers: this was a huge deal to me because it was the first completely brand new, never been owned by anyone else car I ever had.)

11. That even after all these years I have so much fun with him and look forward to his calls and in general just being with him.

12. For all the great talks we have when we make long-distance drives anywhere.

13. That he can still make my stomach flip when I look into his eyes.

14. That he still finds me attractive.

15. That he is my biggest supporter, both financially and emotionally, and has let me stay home to pursue my crazy dream of writing these past eight years and has always stood by my side like that for that past 21 years.

Question to Readers

What does your spouse make you grateful for?

Related Articles

Gratitude Trees

What Are You Grateful For?

Show a Little Gratitude