Even More Inexpensive or Free Advertising Options For Your Scrapbooking Home Business

You have decided you really love the idea of getting paid to do something you love. Hopefully you have researched the many direct sales companies out there and you are familiar with the way they work and like the idea of becoming a scrapbooking consultant. If this is you, then here are even more inexpensive or free advertising options for your scrapbooking home business. Set up at the craft fair, flea market or garage sale. If you create layouts, cards or even are able to stock some supplies or do a few make and takes at your local flea market, … Continue reading

Inexpensive or Free Advertising Options For Your Scrapbooking Home Business

From Creative Memories to Close to My Heart, there are several scrapbooking, stamping or paper crafting home business companies that you can become a consultant for. Most scrapbookers would love the opportunity to have their own scrapbooking business and be allowed to be creative and crop all day. Most people would love to have their own business and get to set their own hours, as well as work from home or in their pajamas from time to time. The one complaint I hear the most often when faced with the choice of becoming a consultant is, “I don’t know anyone.” … Continue reading

A Business Opportunity For The Craft Lover

If you love all things crafty, you may be wondering whether there is a home – based direct sales business opportunity out there that does not involve candles, makeup, or cookware. An opportunity that is more your style, something fun and creative that has to do with crafting, perhaps. The good news is that there is just such a business opportunity, and it’s called Stampin’ Up!. Stampin’ Up! is a thriving business built around rubber stamps. Their vast array of exclusive stamp designs are offered for sale along with stamping and scrapbooking supplies and accessories. Individuals who sell Stampin’ Up! … Continue reading

Making Money from Scrapbooking

I spend so much money supporting my scrapbooking hobby; I can’t imagine actually generating an income from my passion. Still, there are tens of thousands of people who have found a way to make money from doing what they love-—making memory books. If you are looking to get into the scrapbooking business, one of the easiest ways to start is to work as a consultant for a scrapbook sales company. The initial investment is minimal since most companies don’t require that you purchase inventory. The downside is that you probably won’t make a ton of money from the get-go. Plan … Continue reading

A Fresh Home Based Business Idea

I must admit, I have a very bad case of spring fever right now. It started a few weeks ago, and it is getting worse by the day. Even though it is still cold out, I have been outside for at least a little while each day and I have definitely noticed that it is getting dark just a little bit later. All of this wishful thinking about warmer weather made me think about gardening. If you enjoy gardening and you are thinking about starting a home-based business, perhaps you could grow and sell herbs. As an herb grower, you … Continue reading

The New Year and Homeschool

We’re just around the corner from a new year—have you set your goals yet? Of course we all set a goal to lose weight. That has to be the most overused, and yet underachieved, goal in history. But what are your goals for your homeschool? When it comes to homeschooling, the goals we set need to be a little less rigid than we might set in other areas. We can’t say, “Johnny will reach level three in his book” and expect that outcome if it’s one that Johnny isn’t capable of reaching at this point in his education. What we … Continue reading

Scrapbooking Blog Month in Review – October 2008

It hardly seems plausible that October is over and we are now staring ahead into November. Before I blink again, I am afraid Christmas will be here and I won’t know where the time went. Before you get all wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, be sure to check out what happened in the scrapbooking blog last month. I’d also like to encourage you to come back and visit frequently in the upcoming weeks for great gift ideas, new products and of course plenty of project ideas and other great scrapbooking related information. Here’s what … Continue reading

September 2008 Scrapbooking Month in Review

Did you know that the month of September was actually National Stamping Month, and that National Stamping Day fell which after a bit of research, I am find actually started with Close to My Heart, a home-based scrapbooking and stamping business. They have also made the second Saturday in September each year, National Stamping Day. What fun to celebrate one of our passions. Here is what was going on in the scrapbooking blog in the month of September. Time Saving Scrapbooking Tips for the Busy Holiday Season That magical time of year is quickly approaching and as each day passes, … Continue reading

Scrapbooking Direct Sales Companies

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to work from home doing something you absolutely love to do? Many scrapbooker’s dream of the day they could retire from the everyday nitty gritty of a full time job and devote all their time to their passion. There are dozens of ways to make money with your love of scrapbooking. Direct sales companies are a popular home business to start up. These work well because typically they require a small start up fee for a kit. The kits typically include sample products, start up materials, business manuals and information and other useful items. I will … Continue reading

Tips for Managing Your Scrapbooking Organization

Traditional scrapbookers have a lot of stuff. There’s all that paper that needs to be stored. And then there is all the pens, markers, inks, ink pads, stamps, embellishments of every shape and size. It can be overwhelming when you are trying to figure out how to store or organize it all. Not to mention it can be expensive. Recently I have undergone a massive overhaul project of sorting, purging and organizing my stash. I own my own home business, so I need the space to make room for the new stuff I must carry and create with. Here are … Continue reading