Life With Derek – Teen TV Show Review

Life with Derek is a half hour sit-com on the Disney Channel. The series is about a blended family, but it’s not The Brady Brunch. The main character is Casey, a fifteen year old girl whose mother remarries. Casey, her little sister, and her mother move into the new husband George’s house and find themselves sharing the space with two brothers and an additional little sister. The oldest brother is Derek. He’s also fifteen. Both Casey and Derek are used to ruling the house and they clash. In one early show the kids bug each others rooms to spy on … Continue reading

The Overexposure of Charlie Sheen

I have been quite disturbed about something lately. It is the constant media coverage surrounding Charlie Sheen. As if this world doesn’t have enough disturbing things going on that we need to concern ourselves with the likes of Charlie. Apparently Mr. Sheen has also set the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to reach 1 million followers on Twitter. We seriously have 1 million people following this guy? I guess what mostly disturbs me about the situation is the attention being drawn to his questionable lifestyle and his crazy remarks. Teens are well aware of the influence he has … Continue reading