Home Business: Tips for Selling on EBay

You have likely heard that a lot of people are making a lot of money selling items on EBay. It is possible to earn money, and there is tons of information available to help you increase sales. Review free resources before buying any kits that promise to help you sell more through online auctions, and look over the Start Selling Now page for more information about getting started on EBay. Here are a few tips from people who have sold successfully through online auctions: EBay is probably the best place for new sellers to get started. It has the advantage … Continue reading

Selling for Others on Ebay: Part 2

More things to consider before selling for clients on Ebay: Left Items: What happens when items do not sell? Will the client pick up the items or will the client just leave them for you to deal with? You need a policy in your contract that states any item left for a certain number of days becomes your property. Point this out and have the client sign it. I had a problem with this when a client left items in my home for six months. I did not feel I could dispose of the items because they did not belong … Continue reading

Selling for Others on Ebay: Part 1

So you have been selling your things on Ebay successfully so you are thinking of selling for others. Why not? Selling on Ebay can be fun, exciting, and full of surprises. You can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection and a shipping method. You want to continue to have fun but keeping up on inventory can be hectic. So why not sell for others? Many others love the idea of selling on Ebay but will never actually do it. Some will even choose the garbage can over making a dime because they … Continue reading

Selling Your Old Curriculum on Ebay

Are you a curriculum hoarder? Are you one to rid your shelves of the old to make a place for the new in record time? Or are you like me and have boxes filled with old curriculum with every intention to either sell it or find a good home for it? Whatever the case, at one time or another every homeschool parent needs to find a new home for old curriculum. I currently have enough homeschool curriculum and books for three boxes just waiting for me to decide what to do with. t? A popular method is to sell on … Continue reading

Selling Your Stuff on Ebay

One thing that many thrifty people do is to sell their used items on Ebay. Not only do these people generally recoup the cost of their items and thereby reduce their budget, but they also can make a profit. This is a nice way to get paid to have your kids wear nice clothes, for example. Some people make selling on Ebay a full time job, scouting out suppliers and then selling the goods. While I’ll leave the heavy business selling strategies to the Home Biz blog, I do have a few tips for those of us who can use … Continue reading

Earn Money Selling Children’s Clothing

Selling children’s clothing can be an easy way to earn money! You can make your own hours and work as much or as little as you like. Whether you need an income that will allow you to stay home with children, a fun project that will earn money, or some extra cash to put toward debt, consider earning money by selling children’s clothing. How to Get Started The nice thing about selling children’s clothing is that, if you have children, you can start with the items that they have outgrown! This means that initially, there is no cost to you. … Continue reading

Make Money Selling Baby Clothes

Many people do a thriving business and make money selling baby clothes. There is a high demand for quality baby clothes out there, and people are willing to pay good money for second hand items. By selling baby clothing, you may be able to make some extra money to contribute to your household, pay down debt or save toward something you really want. When I say make money selling baby clothes, I really mean baby and children’s clothing, although anything 12 months to 3T tends to be the most in demand. Most people are looking for brand name clothing that … Continue reading

Is it Worth Selling Your Items for Cash?

Cleaning out unused or unwanted items from your house and selling them can be a source of cash, but sometimes it just isn’t worth the time or the expense (yes, expense) to do so. Here are some ways that you can determine whether it is worth it to sell those items or not, and some alternatives that will also save you money. First, how much are your items really worth? Find out how much might actually make in a yard sale or by selling your items online. This will vary on the region you live in, as well as the … Continue reading

How to Make Great eBay Listings

If you are working at home selling items on eBay either casually or through an eBay store, make sure that your listings stand out from the rest. Here are a few pointers on what makes a great eBay listing. The first tip is to check completed auctions from similar items. The auctions that ended with the highest price for your item will give you clues as to what helps sell that particular item. Pictures can make or break your eBay listing. Buyers want to see exactly what they are getting. A plain background and good lighting go a long way … Continue reading

Home Based Business – eBay Seller

You may have noticed by now that I like to offer suggestions for home-based business ideas that you can make as big or as small as you like, depending upon what your needs are right now. Businesses that are flexible and can grow or shrink as the owner’s needs and the needs of their family change are often an ideal fit for many home-based professionals because their needs can and do change, sometimes in ways that they never could have predicted. Today’s flexible home-based business idea is selling items on eBay. You can start as an occasional seller with just … Continue reading