Tips for Disney World Resort Hotel Stays

Today I just learned about a new Disney resort: the Disney Yacht Club resort.  When I say new, I don’t mean that it’s about to be built or to open, but that I had never heard of it before.  The resort’s been around since 1990.  There are just so many hotels at Disney World, it’s hard to remember them all or keep them all straight. It can be a dilemma for those looking to plan a Disney World vacation.  You may have crossed the first hurdle – deciding whether or not you’re going to stay on site – but you … Continue reading

$25 off $49 ConAgra Purchase at Amazon.com

What’s ConAgra? ConAgra is a food company with more than seventy brands. I happen to be munching on David sunflower seeds right now and they’re, yep, a ConAgra food. What else might you have eaten this week made by ConAgra? Did you have some Orville Redenbacher popcorn when you watched that tearjerker movie? How about a SlimJim for an after-school snack? Okay, so nobody will admit to eating SlimJims. Somebody must be since they’re selling over five hundred million a year. I do know that they’re highly requested at AnySoldier.com. Out of curiosity, I went and checked my stash to … Continue reading

Dr. Oz’s Tips for Weight Loss

Here are some more tips I got from watching Dr. Mehmet Oz on The Oprah Winfrey Show the other day: Red pepper and cinnamon reduce cravings – go ahead, kick up the flavor of your foods. Add red pepper to your eggs, soups, etc. And don’t forget a sprinkle of cinnamon in your morning oatmeal or banana muffins. Eat breakfast – we’ve heard this one so many times, but for some reason, people are still not eating breakfast. We’re all busy. We all have schedules and places we need to be, but with a little planning we can all make … Continue reading